P.U.C. / Limo Driver Consortium Program
State and Federal regulations are becoming increasingly more stringent and the cost of managing or of using an outside agency for your drug and alcohol testing program can be very costly. National Safety Compliance, Inc. has the solution with our "Random Drug Testing Package", designed for small businesses (1-5 drivers), or independent owner/operators of limousines/small shuttles.
This Package Includes the Following:
Program Costs $125 per Employee / per Calendar Year(+ Shipping & Handling)
- Consortium Drug Testing Policy
- Consortium Membership with Company Certificate and driver ID Card
- Pre-Employment and all Random Drug and Alcohol Tests
- List of Services Letter for P.U.C.
- Certified Result letter for all Laboratory Test Results
- Driver Training Materials (California P.U.C. required supervisor training materials are available for an extra fee, click here)
Renewal required each December for the upcoming year.
To Sign Up follow three easy steps:
- Step 1 - Choose Sign Up Now
- Step 2 - Completely fill out Driver Information Form
- Step 3 - Fill out Payment Information